Logit One™ facilitates secure logistics data exchange in the following key areas:
- Publishing and using transport & logistics services
- Establishing contracts between providers and clients of services
- Reporting on transport status & compliance
We support ►multiple channels, providing a scalable solution offering for small and large companies and for logistic communities:
- Direct B2B implementations
- Through an open or closed business community
- As an online service for smaller companies
Logit One™ uses the so-called ►Common Framework which is incorporated in the Universal Business Language (UBL).
This is grounded in an extensive domain model that is a result of a series of state-of-the-art European projects that continues today in projects like COMCIS & iCargo and will do so in Horizon 2020.
Based on the Common Framework, Logit One™ supports integration with external information systems. This has proven to be efficient. It has been demonstrated to be usable with ►traditional EDIFACT messages within the port community, and is also supported by web interfaces that allow SME’s to join in using these standards.