In this policy “We”, “Us” and “Our” means Logit One NV, incorporated and registered in Belgium with company number BE 0543 584 337, and whose registered office is at Cipalstraat 3, 2440 Geel, Belgium.
You can contact Us by post at Our registered address above or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1 This Policy sets out the terms between you and Us under which you may access Our website (www.logit-one.com) (the “Website”). This Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Website.
1.2 Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, this Policy, which supplements Our terms of website use (the “Terms”).
2. Prohibited uses
2.1 You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable, local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that it unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Our content standards below (paragraph 4);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form on solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
2.2 You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of the Terms;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. Interactive services
3.1 We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Website, including without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
- Comment boxes
(each an “interactive service”, together the “interactive services”)
3.2 Where we do provide any interactive service, We may moderate and review the information posted. However, We accept no responsibility for any content uploaded and We reserve the right to remove/edit any content provided by users of the Website.
4. Content standards
4.1 These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Website (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
4.2 You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
4.3 Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Belgium and in any country from which they are posted.
4.4 Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from Us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
4.5 We reserve the right to require you to edit any contributions you have posted to the Website at any time.
5. Suspension and termination
5.1 We will determine, in Our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this Policy has occurred, We may take such action as we deem appropriate.
5.2 Failure to comply with this Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms upon which you are permitted to use the Website, and may result in Our taking all of any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website.
- Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
5.3 We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Policy. The responses described in this Policy are not limited, and We may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
5.4 Please let Us know immediately by contacting Us at email@example.com if any of these rules are broken by you or other users. If you have any concerns about material posted to the Website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
6. Changes to the Policy
6.1 We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.